Top
$0 of $2,000
0%
0 donations

This fundraiser ended on 09/09/12

Create a fundraiser like this

This is only to raise the money needed for the 20% of needed funds for the wheelchair!

My Physician has ordered me to be in an electric wheelchair because my back has become to unstable to walk anymore. My health innsurance will pay 80% but I need to pay the other 20% which I do not have because I am disabled and my social security disability only pays me enough to pay my regular bills.
View more

Supporter activity

Login to post a comment
or Login