Guram's Home Fire
The friends and family of Guram Kekelia are uniting to help him and his family rebuild after a sudden home fire. Please show your support !!
This Thanksgiving turned out to be a tragic survival test for Guram's family. At 2:30am on a Friday night (11/23) the family woke up from screams and smoke as the neighboring apartment in their complex caught on fire. Miraculously, they were able to make it downstairs through clouds of fume and smoke and make it out of the blazing building unharmed. Unfortunately all their belongings were not so lucky as the firemen sprayed the building with special chemicals to put out the fire all their life possessions were either burned or ruined.
Guram, Lika and their 2 year old daughter would very much appreciate any sort of help they can get as they work through this crisis and get their life back on track !! Please show your support by donating here or reaching out to them in the best way you know.
Here is the news coverage of the indecent that burned down 3 apartments, irreversibly damaged another 4 and displaced 40 people during the Thanksgiving holiday: