$0 of $1,000
0 donations

This fundraiser ended on 09/14/11

Create a fundraiser like this

Please help me get the care my dog needs. I will have to put him down if I cant pay for the tests.The vet believes it is treatable

My 10yr old dog Teddy has been having seizures.After taking him to the vet with my last $100 they gave me an estimate totaling $1000 to run test which include bloodwork and x-rays and an ultrasound.The vet said he thinks it is cushing's which is treatable with pills.After researching it myself I too believe that it is cushings.I am asking for help because I cant afford the tests and am faced with putting my BESTFRIEND to sleep because i cant afford to find out.The thought of putting him down too soon kills me.He is still full of life plays eats drinks and wants to get back to normal.He is not ready I can tell and neither am I.When the time comes I will know and make the decision because I couldnt stand for him to suffer in any way but he isnt ready now and I dread the thought of doing it too soon because I dont have the money.I know that If I dont get help soon and the cushings goes unchecked it will kill him and i cant have him die slowly at home so I will have to put him down.PLEASE HELP US!
View more

Supporter activity

Login to post a comment
or Login