Top
$760 of $1,000
76%
7 donations

This fundraiser ended on 02/01/12

Create a fundraiser like this

The family and friends of Marilyn Morris are uniting to raise money to help offset some major medical bills. Thank you all!

Marilyn Morris suffered a severe stomach disorder that landed her in the hospital for four nights earlier this month. She needs assistance with the portion of the hospital stay not covered by insurance and follow up care for the first few months of next year. Her insurance only covers 70% of the medical bills. We are fundraising to offset the other 30%. Please help in any way you can. Thank you.

If you would prefer to mail a check, you may do so in Marilyn's name and send to:
Stacey G. Hunt c/o Duggan Smith & Heath LLP, 560 Higuera Street, Suite B, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401.

View more

Updates

Supporter activity

Login to post a comment
or Login