$20 of $1,000
1 donation

Buddy is a Pug I rescued from a local shelter several years ago.

Because of his "days on the streets" he has always been a terrible with food, stealing and gorging himself every chance he gets.
Yesterday he got into an unopened bag of Tomcat mouse poison. He ate all but 1 block. This particular type of poison doesn't have an antidote and is a neurotoxin that can cause seizures and death. We are hoping we caught it soon enough to get it all out of his system.
In order to save his life I had to charge the vet bill on a credit card. As I live with my mom in hopes that I can return to college for my nursing degree in the next year.. willing to accept any donations to pay this down ASAP
View more


Supporter activity

Login to post a comment
or Login
Give Now