$0 of $185
0 donations

This fundraiser ended on 08/25/12

Create a fundraiser like this

We i need of a hand stone for my son so his twin sister will have a place to visit her twin brother....Thanks so much

She’d been trying for two years to have a baby. It was everything her nd her husband wanted. Her youngest was 9 years old and she felt that before she knew it she would be all alone. Her husband and her wanted more than anything to have a baby. They saved up enough money to start the procedure of in vitro fertilization. It was expensive and it took time lots of time. Nothing was going to change their minds though. As the time passed and my mom found the in vitro had worked. She was incredibly excited. Not only did god bless her with one miracle baby but with two. She was pregnant with twins! My mom was 18 weeks into her pregnancy when she started having complications she started bleeding . The doctors ordered her to bed rest for the entire period of her pregnancy. Twenty weeks into her pregnancy baby A’s bag contracted a tare, and started leaking. The doctors told my mom there was a high chance of loosing the twins. She was devastated, my mom continued to stay in bed, to pray with all her heart, and to fight to keep her babies alive. My mom was 23 weeks when she went into labor with the twins nd was admitted to the hospital in the antopatime unit at Saint Luke's in Boise Idaho they were going to release her 2 days later but the doc from fmm wanted to do an amino to make sure there was no infection before they sent her home since she was going to be remitted a week later so they did the amino nd not even 8 hours later she had the babes. The doctors had faith the twins would survive and so did the NICU nurses. My baby brother was born first the NICU nurses fought to keep him alive. They fought hard there was nothing more they could do though. It was god’s will to take my mom’s little angle home with him 2 hours later he went to be with r heavenly father. My little sister came out second. Once again the NICU nurses fought a long hard fight to keep my little sister alive. If it wasn’t for them she wouldn’t be two months old now. Jelena Sofia is alive, growing strong, and going to be able to come home soon because of the love, care, and compassion of the Nurses in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) after a 110 day r lill Jelena Sofia got to come home...(December 5th 2011)
View more

Supporter activity

Login to post a comment
or Login