Top
$120 of $10,000
1%
6 donations

This fundraiser ended on 01/06/11

Create a fundraiser like this

We want to support him by giving Jerry what we can ~ just one less worry and a ton of encouragement in his fight!

I just returned from visiting my brother Jerry in Fla. As many of you have heard, Jerry was dignosed with stage iv pancreatic cancer in September, 2010. He is desperately trying to fight this cancer and he is in a lot of pain from this disease. Because he is getting sicker from the chemo treatments, Jerry is looking into alternative treatments. As you may know these treatments are not covered by insurance and the treatments that are covered is only covered by 80%. That leaves 20% out of pocket. With treatments like these, 20% can turn out to be a large amount of money.

Jerry is not working right now like before because he is in so much pain and cant find the engery and bills remain unpaid. Many of you know how hard a fight like this is on any family. But together, we can make a difference.

I wish all of you knew him and maybe one day all of you will get a chance to meet him. He is such a wonderful kind-hearted man, loving brother and uncle. Jerry has touched the lives of many but I believe he still has work to do in this life. This page is not long enough to list all he has done to help others but to list a few, he donated towards a hospital for sick children; brought shoes to help the "kids without shoes program"; helped my four children and I along the way; funded camp for our handicapped sister and just showed up for family and lit up the room with his smile. Let us come together please to help my brother Jerry.

The world is a better place because of him! .......Lets fight this fight with him!
View more

Supporter activity

Login to post a comment
or Login