Top
$0 of $2,500
0%
0 donations

This fundraiser ended on 01/01/13

Create a fundraiser like this

My beloved dog "Petri-Dish" (Dish for short) desperately needs your help to get the surgery that will make it possible for her to walk again

MY CANINE DAUGHTER, DISH IS IN NEED OF URGENT SURGERY, AND YOU CAN HELP!

 When her ACL in her left leg had to be replaced 3 years ago, my vet told me that she would almost definitely need to have the surgery done on her right leg at some point in her life...This broke my heart. It was SO HARD to watch her suffer, and feel SO helpless. After hearing this news, I started to put what ever money I could into a "Save Dish's Right Leg Fund" Well, the time has come...She can no longer do the things that make her the most happy in life. She cannot WALK, RUN, ROUGHHOUSE WITH HER SISTER LEXX, or (most importantly), PLAY CATCH! About a week and a half ago, our vet said that "her ACL was about 75% shredded...(but still attached), and the other 25% has detached completely"

SHE IS GETTING WORSE. SHE IS IN PAIN, AND ALL I WANT TO DO IS BE ABLE TO GET HER THE HELP SHE URGENTLY NEEDS!

I have managed to put away close to $1,350 for her... (the surgery estimate is $3,853) ...I'm almost half way there, but need help to come up with the rest of it!

WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR YOUR HELP!

View more

Supporter activity

Login to post a comment
or Login