Top
$675 of $50,000
1%
4 donations

This fundraiser ended on 10/31/12

Create a fundraiser like this

The family and friends of Debbi Trainer are uniting to raise money to help with her battle against breast cancer. Please show your support!

My wife Deborah was diagnosed with Inflammatory Breast Cancer in Feb. 2011. Since then she has done several different types of chemos and radiation. She has also tried hormone therapy with no success. She is now stage 4 and the cancer has moved to her skin, spine and bones. She is getting ready to start going to the University of Colorado for a clinical trial. Which means she will have to commute back and forth once a week from Topeka Kansas to Denver Colorado. She is no longer able to work and this has really hurt us finacially. I want my wife to get better so she can be around for her 3 children and 4 grandchildren. On top of the expense of having to commute her part of the medical bills are starting to flow in. Even tho her insurance pays 80 percent she is still responsible for the other 20 percent. The most recent medical bills that have come in range anywhere from $2000.00 to $6000.00 her part. I am working as much overtime that my job will allow and it is still not enough. The hospital and doctors are threatening to take us to court over these bills. I am afraid that will all that we will not be able to afford the commute back and forth to Denver. She will have to make that commute once a week for 8 weeks and the cost of gas to get there is not cheap. Any help we can get would be greatly appreciated.
View more

Supporter activity

Login to post a comment
or Login