Top
$50 of $2,500
2%
1 donation

This fundraiser ended on 10/01/12

Create a fundraiser like this

The family is in need of a home and daily living necessities. Please show your support in helping this family get back on their feet!

On Wednesday, August 1st, 2012 Connie and her husband John Johnson woke up and went to work as usual. Josh, on of the triplet, 17 year old boys, was watching the weather when the TV shorted out. He soon began to smell smoke and went into his Grannys room to see if it was in her room and she was asleep, as well as his two brothers in the their room. He then proceeded to his parents room and through to the Master Bathroom where then the smell and smoke was very strong. He then opened the closet door and seen small flames. He went and woke the 3 others and called the fire department and then tried putting out the fire. The fire grew quickly no matter how hard Josh tried putting it out. The fire department put the fire out and all but the cat got out safely. The Master bedroom and Master Bathroom were completely burnt up and the rest of the house was smoke damaged, melted, and even got water damage. The home is not liveable, has to be torn down, what is left of it. They lost everything and can use your help in any way. We have a Facebook page, www.facebook.com/TheJohnsonsFamilyDisasterDonations for donations as well as this page. Please anything and everything will help!!! The money you donate will help the family put towards a home, clothes, furniture, food, dog supplys, etc. Anything that is needed that don't get donated. Thank you and God Bless you all.
View more

Supporter activity

Login to post a comment
or Login