Top
$340 of $1,000
34%
6 donations

This fundraiser ended on 03/20/10

Create a fundraiser like this

MMRP in San Francisco! Donate~donate~DoNaTe today :)

I've teamed up with a really committed group of women and men to put on a fabulous show and raise money and awareness...A Memory, A Monologue, A Rant and A Prayer: Writings To Stop Violence Against Women and Girls, is a groundbreaking collection of monologues by world-renowned authors and playwrights, edited by Eve Ensler and Mollie Doyle and commissioned by V-Day for the first V-Day: UNTIL THE VIOLENCE STOPS festival, which took place June 2006 in New York City.

We're reaching out to our communities to support us because we know this work we can't do alone. If you can donate anything at all, even  $10.00 goes a long way, your generosity will be much appreciated!!! (and I've set a HUGE goal of $1,000!)

Please feel free to pass along this link to your friends and family. And of course, please reach out to me if you'd like to know more about V-Day!!   This is my fifth Play and my first doing MMRP and as you know it's very important to me to be involved every year.  Our 2 main beneficiaries are: SF WAR (women against rape) and Dignity (providing help and shelter for women and kids of domestic violence) ~ both in SF.  90% of ALL $$ raised goes to these great SF organizations and the other 10% goes to the feature spotlight campaign: Women and Girls in the Congo.

Thank you, everyone!!
 

Sabrina (The Spotlight Monologue by Eve Ensler)

View more

Supporter activity

Login to post a comment
or Login