Top
$0 of $800
0%
0 donations

This fundraiser ended on 06/30/10

Create a fundraiser like this

Our baby is very ill and needs your help.

Our baby is very ill and after trip after trip and test after test at our vet, then the emerg. specialist, we took her to a neurologist, the tests alone will be $800-$2000 not to mention if she needs surgery. The specialist thinks it is either Meningitis, A Tumor or Rocky Spotted Mountain Fever. She is not able to use her back legs nor use the restroom without our help.

UPDATE: 6/12/10
Snickers started seizing at 3:30am rushed to emerg vet, transferred to another emrg vet at 10 am, she is there now, it is the same building as the neuro she is seeing Monday, i was hyperventilating and my arms are tingly and I am shaking, I feel like a bus hit me. she had a test to see if she was bleeding into her brain, she is not. her blood is coagulating.They had her on valium but she kept seizing, was trying to wait and hear from Dr. irving, they took a sample of blood for the dr to look at and went ahead and
they have her loaded on phenobarbital and she is now resting.
8:00pm- Just talked to dr, she had another short seizure at 7pm, she is shaking and twitching again. my heart can't take much more.

We have already paid $422 + $434 + $750 and are making payments on $550 and another $762 we are out of money, we have pawned what we have and used our mortgage and other bills money.

Any Donation Amount Will Help! If we have anything left after she is better we will donate it to another group or fund to help other animals in need of medical help.

View more

Supporter activity

Login to post a comment
or Login