back to fundraiser

First visit from Boston

Posted by Omarlyn Jensen on August 2nd, 2012

Top

Update for Elisse: The doctor in Boston agrees with Elisse's current diagnosis. He says that it is better for her to have her surgery now rather than later. She has increased blood flow into her lungs causing the partial lung collapse, the arteries in her lungs are producing too much fluid as a result of that. Her lungs appear on the CT scan to have haziness from the fluid build up, She is at high

 risk for lung infections complicating her situation even more. He is predicting surgery November if not sooner. He will be conferring with the Pulmonology team, and Surgical team to decide the exact time frame to operate on. Now is the time to be in the game to help Elisse get to surgery. We really need a huge crowd at the Spaghetti Fundraiser, and Yard/Bake sale. If you are not able to attend, please help share her page, or make a donation. Thanks and God bless.
Login to post a comment
or Login
$25,858 of $20,000
100%
389 donations

This fundraiser ended on 08/26/12

Create a fundraiser like this
Fundraising Team
This fundraiser is for: Elisse Jensen
Omarlyn Jensen Family Team Captain
Become a Team Member
Related Links