Easy Ways to Raise Money Fast
How to raise money in a pinch
While hasty fundraising may not be the most efficient way of getting cash, sometimes we’re faced with situations where we’re expected to speedily produce a large sum of money. And where there’s a will, there’s a way. So if you’re in need of a quick buck, check out the following links for some inspiration.
Best of the web: Ways to raise money
- 25 Unusual Ways to Make Quick Money: From selling plasma to recycling scrap metal, Daily Finance covers some of the weirdest ways to make a quick buck.
- 24 Ways to Make Money While Unemployed: Ever thought of becoming a human guinea pig? According to Coupon Sherpa, “you can earn anywhere from $15 to $2,000 for taking part in a clinical research study.”
- How to Make Money – 6 Ways to Become A Millionaire: If you’re looking for some more conventional wisdom, Men’s Health suggests creating a personal expense account or maxing out your 401K.
- 14 Quick Ways to Raise Cash: Mowing lawns, selling jewelry, redeeming credit card rewards or selling your DVD collection on eBay could help you raise that last few dollars. Click the link for more frugal advice.
- 20 Ways to Make Money in Your Spare Time: Ever dream of becoming a mystery shopper? Or maybe you’re more suited to be a film extra? Either way, this resource lists some odd jobs that can help you get paid in your free time.
While it’s easy to be tempted into strategies that raise money faster, don’t be fooled into thinking that quicker is always better. Sometimes the fastest and easiest ways of fundraising are not always the most effective. If you’re looking to fundraise money, read our fundraising strategy and techniques page for tried and tested ways to do it successfully.
Still need help? We believe GiveForward can help you fundraise.
GiveForward is the first place to turn when you or someone you love is facing a challenge. It’s the central rallying place for giving and receiving meaningful support. From sending a simple “Thinking of You” to raising money for out-of-pocket expenses, GiveForward empowers anyone to build a community and take action when it counts.